This one is available immediately, a ‘Be-Bop’ style version for all you Jazzers out there, finished in Gretsch’s Blue Burst Pearl wrap finish.
In case you are not sure what a shell-pack is, it is a set of drum shells without a Snare Drum and any other stands or pedals. All mounts, holders and legs are included but essentially, it is a ‘bare-bones’ configuration and normally a choice for experienced or professional players.
- 1 x 12” x 8” Rack Tom with GTS mount
- 1 x 14” x 14” Floor Tom & legs
- 1 x 18” x 14” Bass Drum, drilled & plated
- 1 x Gretsch GTH-SLC Tom Holder
That’s what you get in the box – nothing more!
Gretsch Brooklyn Background Information
With their name taken from their home city, Gretsch Brooklyn drums symbolically represent the historical relationship between Gretsch drums and the Brooklyn backdrop that was the Gretsch factory home for so many years.
Now made in South Carolina by a team of veteran drum builders, Gretsch Brooklyn drums have a sound that is instantly recognisable, yet subtly reinvented for the requirements of modern players. Expanding on traditional drum designs, the Gretsch craftsmen have worked to shape a sound that retains the fundamental Gretsch characteristics, while projecting a fresh voice.
Gretsch Brooklyn Drums – At A Glance
- Shell: 6-ply Maple-Poplar Hybrid
- Shell Interior: Silver Sealer
- Bearing Edge: 30 degree
- Hardware: Chrome
- Hoops: 302 Double Flanged
- Lugs: Gretsch 5472
- Rack Tom Mounts: Gretsch GTS Suspension
- Rack Tom Brackets: Gretsch GS-9025 12.7mm
- Gretsch G9013 Bass Drum Spurs
- Key-style tension rods
- Heads: Gretsch branded by Remo