Drum Lessons In Liverpool
Looking for drum lessons in the Liverpool area?
Then look no further, as ADC Drums can provide you with contacts to some of Liverpool's most respected and long established drum teachers.
All teachers cover different levels of student, from beginner to advanced. Check out the profiles of the teachers below and decide who will best suit your requirements.
Julian has been teaching in Liverpool since 1991. With over 27 years of experience Julian can offer tuition to all levels but specialises in beginners, theory and grades such as Trinity and Rock School.
- Double Bass Drums/Double Pedal
- Drum Kit Theory Expert
- Drum Kit Rudiments
- Open Handed Playing
- Trinity & Rock School Drum Kit Grades 1 - 8
Julian charges £20.00 for 30 minute trial lesson or £35.00 for a 60 minute lesson.
Please telephone Julian on: 0151 220 7152 or 0780 800 3372 to enquire or book a lesson.
- Roy, as a freelance session drummer, has toured and recorded worldwide with many artists including James Morrison, Aretha Franklin and legendary guitarist Snowy White (full list available on Roy's website)
- He has been teaching for the last 20 years covering various styles and levels
- Technique, timing, Grades, independence studies, reading are some of the subjects that can be explored
- Beginners are of course welcomed too
- City centre studio with 2 kits provided.
Lloyd Ryan is regarded as one of the U.K.'s most prolific drum educators with many of his students having gone on to achieve international success. In total, Lloyd's students have recorded 33 Top 10 U.K. singles and 32 Top 10 U.K. albums. These include Phil Collins, Derrick McKenzie (Jamiroquai), Graham Broad (Roger Waters, Tina Turner), Ralph Salmins (Robbie Williams, Van Morrison, Björk), John Coghlan (Status Quo) and Nick Simms (Cornershop).
Lloyd has also had his own exciting career spanning four decades. He is widely recognised as an expert of the big band style of drumming, having worked extensively with the Ken Mackintosh, Ray Ellington, Bob Miller and Edmundo Ros Big Bands, as well as major recording artists like Matt Munro, Tony Christie, PJ Proby, Cilla Black, Brotherhood Of Man and The Platters.
Lloyd is one of the few U.K. drummers to have worked alongside the legendary Buddy Rich, as his support act at the Lewisham Jazz Festival in 1986.
To book lessons with Lloyd please email him: email@example.com