Zildjian K 22″Kerope Medium Ride Cymbal
The Kerope series is named in honour of Kerope Zildjian, who presided over one of the most talked about periods in Zildjian history. During the 1800s, Kerope Zildjian was recognised throughout Europe as one of the most successful craftsmen of the Zildjian family. The ‘K Zildjian’ cymbals were far superior than all others in terms of resonance, durability and thinness. Kerope cymbals allow you to re-create the past with its nostalgic sounds and appearance. These handmade cymbals look incredibly authentic whilst having a very vintage look and sound.
- 22″ Kerope Cymbal
- Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash
- Unique design gives Keropes an already played-in feel
- Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a vintage cymbal
- Gram weights hand-written under the bell of all cymbals
- Category: Kerope Series
- Size: 22 in.
- Finish: Traditional Finish
- Bell Size: Medium
- Sound: Dark