Paiste 22″ Signature Blue Bell Ride
Forged from a proprietary bronze developed specifically for cymbals, handcrafted from start to finish by highly skilled Swiss craftsmen, conceived and executed according to uncompromising sound concepts, Signature Cymbals are instruments of unsurpassed quality for the discerning drummer’s quest for personal creativity and musical excellence.
- Alloy: Proprietary Signature Bronze
- Applications: Most volume settings – Live and recording – Wide range of music styles such as Pop, Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Funk, R&B, Classic, Avant-garde, Big Band, Country, Blues and Gospel
- Sound: Musical, transparent, beautiful, rich, colorful, full, clear, expressive sound – The range of models features everything from particularly delicate, well balanced and sensitive to expressive, potent and powerful and projective qualities
22″ BLUE BELL RIDE
- Weight: heavy
- Volume: fairly low to loud
- Stick Sound: glassy
- Intensity: dry
- Sustain: medium
- Bell Character: strong, deep, clear, fairly separated
Sound Character: Dry, slightly dark, raw, melodic. Fairly narrow range, fairly clean mix. Heavy yet controllable feel. A clear, glassy ping over a dry and slightly dark, harmonic layer of wash. Very distinctive, tight and deep bell. Well suited for all types of musical styles that require clear stick work and a strong bell. Developed in co-operation with legendary “The Police” drummer Stewart Copeland.