Custom Bass Drum Head – Your Design at the Front!
We’ve offered a custom bass drum head printing service to our local customers for years now. We have new printer that does such a good job with a quick turn around, we’re now confident we can roll it out nationwide.
So the deal is; you buy this item in the your preferred head size, send us an email with:
- Your order number as a reference
- The link/URL to the artwork you want printed
- If you have ordered with a Port-Hole, instructions for the desired position of installation on the skin or if you want to install it yourself
We recommend using a free file transfer service like WeTransfer or uploading your artwork to a personal cloud service such as iCloud, Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive to send us the download link. Please, do not send artwork by email as it may be rejected by our mail host due to the size!
Printing turnaround is roughly a week and we use a next day courier (Mon-Fri deliveries only) to send to you when the printed head arrives back in store.
We can print your band’s artwork, a logo, a random picture, your friend’s face (we have done it before), old album artwork for you tribute guys or whatever takes your fancy!
The head sizes available are: 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″. There are other sizes available but please contact us first before placing your order.
*And obviously, please measure your old bass drum skin first! We don’t want your bad ass new bass drum head to get printed on the wrong sized skin now, do we?
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design. Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial…
- Colour Format: CMYK
- File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, TIFF, EPS (no JPGs or GIFs)
- File Resolution: 300 dpi
A Few Tips to Get Awesome Results…
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300 dpi – the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72 dpi files (JPG/GIF) as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Use contrasting colours to make an eye-catching drum skin that can be seen from afar!
- Make sure you leave adequate room in your design for your mic hole if you wish to cut one (hole protectors sold as an extra option).
You paid for the drum kit so instead of giving the manufacturer free advertising for which you have paid for, take back the real-estate on your skin with a custom Bass Drum head!