British Drum Co Snare Drum 14″ x 6″ Bluebird Double-Beaded Brass Shell
At the heart of your kit you need a snare drum you can depend on, an instrument that responds to every nuance of your playing, whatever your style. Bluebird is the snare drum that sings, from a whisper to a scream, giving you the freedom to express your music the way you intended. From the acoustic demands of a club gig to the amplified roar of the concert stage, Bluebird will always respond to your playing style.
A classic in every sense, Bluebird’s 14” x 6” chrome over brass shell forms a foundation to the resonant character of this drum, with a stylish double bead to focus the sound. The art-deco inspired Palladium hardware is elegance defined, but is also designed to optimise the connection between the shell and the heads, creating a snare sound that is inherently more musical than metallic.
- Shell: Brass, double-beaded, 1.3 mm
- Bearing edges: Hand cut, 45-degree, rolled over
- Snare beds: 1.8 mm deep
- Batter hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Snare hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Lugs: 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- Batter head: Remo coated Ambassador
- Resonate head: Remo Hazy snare
- Snare strainer: BDC Smooth action strainer
- Feature: Nyloc lug insert to prevent de-tuning
- Finish: Chrome