WFL III Snare Drum – 14″ x 6.5″ 1909 Aluminium Snare Drum
Aluminium makes one heck of a snare drum, just look at the prices of used Acrolites and Ludalloy Supraphonics. The WFLIII Drums aluminium snare, crafted from an 1/8″ of laser-cut aluminum, is sensitive and woody when played soft and opens up to a polite bark with a fat bottom end as you play out. This snare handles a wide tuning range, too, which means it serves just about any style of music you throw at it.
- 1909 Series Aluminium Shell
- Trick GS007 strainer
- Laser cut bearing edges and snare beds
- Laser cut logo vent
- 20 strand German snares
- Ten springless WFLIII Lugs
- 2.3mm triple flange hoops
- WFLIII Brand Remo heads
“WFL III Drums is more than just a company. It’s the resurrection of a family legacy and creating a new breed of drums my forefathers would be proud of. WFL III Drums are heirloom-quality instruments that can be passed down for generations.”
W. F. Ludwig III
- Dealers note* This snare has a lead time from the USA of 2-4 weeks from order * Worth the wait tho!